Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & Super Mario Odyssey - Nintendo Switch USARegular price $209.99 Sale price $174.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
PLEASE NOTE: Cartridge and case are US version MARIO KART DELUXE: Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses. Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version including DLC makes a glorious return.; Number of Players: up to 12 players; ESRB Content: ESRB Content Description: Comic Mischief; Genre: Racing Plus the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters along with returning favorites such as King Boo Dry Bones and Bowser Jr.! SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY: Explore huge 3D kingdoms filled with secrets and surprises including costumes for Mario and lots of ways to interact with the diverse environments - such as cruising around them in vehicles that incorporate the HD Rumble feature of the Joy-Con controller or exploring sections as Pixel Mario. Thanks to his new friend Cappy Mario has brand-new moves for you to master like cap throw cap jump and capture. With capture Mario can take control of all sorts of things including objects and enemies!; Number of Players: 2 players simultaneous; ESRB Content: Cartoon Violence Comic Mischief; Genre: Action Platformer Visit astonishing new locales like skyscraper-packed New Donk City and run into familiar friends and foes as you try to save Princess Peach from Bowser's clutches and foil his dastardly wedding plans. A set of three new amiibo figures* - Mario Princess Peach and Bowser in their wedding outfits - will be released at launch. Some previously released amiibo will also be compatible with this title. Tap supported amiibo to receive gameplay assistance - some amiibo will also unlock costumes for Mario when scanned!.
SUPER MARIO KART:
- New Characters
Inkling Girl & Inkling Boy from Splatoon King Boo Dry Bones and Bowser Jr. join the roster!
- New Courses
Battle on new courses like Urchin Underpass and Battle Stadium or returning ones such as GCN Luigi's Mansion and SNES Battle Course 1.
- Returning Items
Returning items include Boo the item stealing ghost and the Feather which gives you a high jump in battle mode.
- Handheld mode
Play on the go with handheld mode and play anytime anywhere.
SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY:
- Embark on a captivating globe-trotting adventure
Explore incredible places far from the Mushroom Kingdom as you join Mario and his ally Cappy on a massive globe-trotting 3D adventure. Use amazing abilities like the power to capture and control objects animals and enemies to collect Power Moons so you can power up the Odyssey airship and save Princess Peach from Bowser’s wedding plans.
- Thanks to heroic hat-shaped Cappy Mario’s got moves that’ll make you rethink his traditional run-and-jump gameplay like cap jump cap throw and capture. Use captured cohorts such as enemies objects and animals to progress through the game and uncover loads of hidden collectibles. And if you feel like playing with a friend just pass them a Joy-Con controller! Player 1 controls Mario while Player 2 controls Cappy. This sandbox-style 3D Mario adventure the first since 1996’s beloved Super Mario 64 and 2002’s Nintendo GameCube classic Super Mario Sunshine is packed with secrets and surprises plus exciting kingdoms to explore.
- Explore astonishing locales like skyscraper-packed Donk City to your heart’s content and run into familiar friends and foes as you try to save Princess Peach from Bowser’s dastardly wedding plans.
- Find something interesting? Toss your cap at it and see what happens! There are lots of fun and surprising ways to interact with your surroundings.
- Be sure to bring any coins you find to a Crazy Cap store where you can exchange them for decorative souvenirs for the Odyssey and outfits for Mario! Some destinations have very exclusive dress codes after all…
1 Year Warranty