How to Use Resistance Bands PART A
You want to lose that extra weight that you’ve been carrying around. You don’t know what you can do at home or in the office to shed some weight. Resistance bands give you a new way to work out and lose the weight, as well as tone up for a more defined muscular physique. They will target places on your body that can stabilize muscles that you don’t normally use.
2 Exercises for Resistance Bands
The exercises that we are going to list are all for resistance band workouts. Start slowly, but pick a few exercise options that you are more comfortable with, or that target specific areas that you want to work on. This way, you can create a custom resistance band workout that suits your body and health goals.
Fitness Stretch Rope Core Strength Fitness Bands Stick
$32.99 free shipping
- Make sure you are standing with your feet on the resistance band. Hold one end in each hand, with your arms fully extended, palms facing forward.
- Slowly curl hands up towards shoulders, and squeeze biceps. Keep elbows tight to the sides of your body.
- Lower your hands to starting position
Exercise Booty Bands Set Non Slip Hip Resistance Loops
- Tie a band around your legs above the knees. Lie on your back, feet on floor, bend knees to 90 degrees.
- Rise with hips until your shoulders, hips, and knees line up. Contract glutes during the movement.